[BioC] Run GOHyperG on yeast without specifying a chip

maria at cbm.bio.uniroma2.it maria at cbm.bio.uniroma2.it
Tue Jul 4 17:52:10 CEST 2006

thanks James, I though that the identifiers with wich you succeeded were
the systematic names....for me common names were the other ones NOT
belonging with Y.

Best,

Maria

Maria Persico, PhD. student
http://cbm.bio.uniroma2.it/~maria/
MINT database group
Universita' di Tor Vergata, via della Ricerca scientifica 11
00133 Roma, Italy
Tel +39 0672594315 (Supervisor's room)
Fax +39 0672594766
Mobile phone: +393479715662