[BioC] Error while using AnnBuilder

TEXTORIS Julien julien.textoris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:00:38 CET 2006

Hi,

thanks for the answers. But the error is still there !

I've updated the packages for :
- AnnBuilder
- Biobase
- GOstats
- goCluster
-go

Here is the log this time :

> library(AnnBuilder)
Le chargement a nécessité le package : Biobase
Le chargement a nécessité le package : tools

Welcome to Bioconductor

	Vignettes contain introductory material.
	To view, simply type 'openVignette()' or start with 'help(Biobase)'.
	For details on reading vignettes, see the openVignette help page.

Le chargement a nécessité le package : XML
Le chargement a nécessité le package : annotate
Le chargement a nécessité le package : RSQLite
Le chargement a nécessité le package : DBI
> myDir <-  tempdir()
> myBaseType <- "image"
> myBase <- "/home/jtextori/Documents/DEA/bioc/MC0311.txt"
> ABPkgBuilder(baseName = myBase, baseMapType = myBaseType, pkgName = "myPkg",
pkgPath = myDir, organism = "Homo sapiens", version = "1.1.0", author =
list(author = "Julien TEXTORIS", maintainer = "Julien.Textoris at gmail.com"),
fromWeb = TRUE)

Attachement du package : 'GO'

	The following object(s) are masked from package:AnnBuilder :

	 GO

Erreur dans readLines(con) : impossible d'ouvrir la connexion
De plus : Warning message:
incapable de résoudre 'www.godatabase.org'.
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.2.1, 2005-12-20, i686-pc-linux-gnu

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"
[7] "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
        GO AnnBuilder    RSQLite        DBI   annotate        XML    Biobase
  "1.10.0"   "1.9.11"    "0.4-1"   "0.1-10"    "1.8.0"   "0.99-6"    "1.9.2"

So the message about masked packages is still there ?

And for the second warning about not finding www.godatabase.org, i run a host
in a shell and that's true my DNS don't know this address :

[jtextori at diablotin Desktop]# host www.godatabase.org
;; Got SERVFAIL reply from 139.124.1.2, trying next server
[jtextori at diablotin Desktop]#

can these errors be linked ?

and do i have to run this : "mySrcUrls <- getSrcUrl("all", "Homo sapiens")"

Thanks for any clue,

sincerily

Julien

PS :