[BioC] gcrma background correction

Thu Dec 7 05:57:19 CET 2006

Most likely this is a bug coming from the fact that a matrix with 1
row (or column) usually gets silently changed to a vector. I am just
guessing based on the fact that it only seems to happen with 1 chip.
You are only doing background adjusting which should work ok with
only one chip - a full GCRMA with multichip summarization would not
make a whole lot of sense with 1 chip.

Kasper