[BioC] R crashing, updating

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 13 00:11:41 CEST 2006

Tarun, can you please send me the code that makes it crash + the
output of sessionInfo() + the operating system you are running on?
I need all this in order to be able to reproduce the crash on one
of our systems and try to sort out what's going on.
Thanks in advance,

H.

PS: Please, keep this discussion on the mailing list. Thanks!

--
Hervé Pagès
E-mail: hpages at fhcrc.org
 Phone: (206) 667-5791