[BioC] warning if pdf of vignette is missing

Manuela Hummel hummel at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 19 09:43:54 CEST 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

thank you for your reply. So this warning should not be the problem -
but the fact that no vignette can be built...

When I build a zip file everything is normal except that no pdf is created.
When building a tar.gz file there is something strange:

Z:\GlobalAncova>Rcmd build z:/GA_Subversion/GlobalAncova
* checking for file 'z:/GA_Subversion/GlobalAncova/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'z:/GA_Subversion/GlobalAncova':
* creating vignettes ... OK
* removing junk files
* building 'GlobalAncova_1.2.tar.gz'
tar: GlobalAncova/inst/doc/Rplots.ps: file changed as we read it

Do you know what can be the reason?

Best regards
Manuela