[BioC] About Hopach package

Katherine Pollard kpollard at soe.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 14 19:00:11 CEST 2005

Hi Yun,

Did you download hopach from CRAN or from BioC? The version on CRAN is for
general use (not specifically arrays) and therefore does not include some
of the array-specific funcitons like hopach2tree. If you have this one,
try installing the version from BioC. If this isn't the problem, let me
know. But, hopach2tree should be in the BioC version.

Cheers,
Katie

*****