[BioC] Please Help on how to install Mapping10K_XBa142 in R.

TEXTORIS Julien julien.textoris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:43:02 CEST 2005

>>As was pointed out, Bioconductor does not contain the mapping10KXBa
>>cdf
>>file, my library does not contain the cdf file either.   I tried to
>>install it by downloading the corresponding library from affy
>>(10K2_libraryfile.zip,   but don't know how to install it in R.

If the 10K2_libraryfile.zip package contains the cdf file, i think (but
i've never use it) that yhou can manage with the makecdfenv library.

try :
> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
> biocLite("makecdfenv")
> library(makecdfenv)
> openVignette()
Please select (by number) a vignette

1:  makecdfenv primer
2:  affy primer
3:  affy: Built-in Processing Methods
4:  affy: Custom Processing Methods (HowTo)
5:  affy: Automatic downloading of cdfenvs (HowTo):
6:  affy: Import Methods (HowTo)
7:  HOWTO access a repository
8:  HOWTO set up a simple R repository
9:  Biobase Primer
10:  Howto Bioconductor
11:  HowTo  HowTo
12:  eSet metadata structures
13:  esApply Introduction

Sélection :

then choose 1 and have fun !

Julien

PS: if i said something wrong, please correct me!