[BioC] Cel -> MAGE-ML

Steffen Durinck sdurinck at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 12:35:48 CET 2005

Hi,

There is the RMAGEML package with which you can import/write MAGE-ML,
but it only allows you to add MAGE-ML to existing  MAGE-ML documents and
not make new documents from scratch.  Also this package is not capable
yet to work well with affy data.
The infrastructure to do this however is there but the package needs to
be extended, if you feel like contributing in this ....

best,
Steffen