[BioC] Quality Images Website moved

David Ruau druau at ukaachen.de
Thu Nov 17 10:32:30 CET 2005

Dear Dr. Bolstad,

Thanks for those really interesting gallery, it make you feel less
alone when you have a look at your own chips after.
I would like to know if a tool exist to remove the badly hybridized
zone of the chip from the analysis?
I mean just keeping the good zone of the chip or do not include the bad
zone into the rest of the analysis.

I motivated by this problem because my boss always gnash one's teeth
when I say that this chip is bad and we should not use it.

David