[BioC] Creating an object of class exprSet

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 16 20:06:38 CET 2005

Hi Sohail,

The package "Biobase" provides a vignette which demonstrates how to create
an exprSet.  You can find it here:

Ting-Yuan Liu
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle, WA, USA
We should live by the second, as each second is a critical period to pass
through. ---Master Cheng Yen