[BioC] how to match the identifiers in multiple microarray data sets

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 16 19:59:43 CET 2005

Hi Weinong,

There is a BioC package called "MergeMaid" which might be useful to you.

HTH,
Ting-Yuan
Ting-Yuan Liu
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle, WA, USA
We should live by the second, as each second is a critical period to pass
through. ---Master Cheng Yen