[BioC] BiomaRt connection error

Morten Mattingsdal morten.mattingsdal at student.uib.no
Wed Nov 16 11:22:16 CET 2005

Hi...
I just experienzed the same "problem". It seems that my connection takes
a little minute to ... ehh.. establish itself.  I guess this is
initialization of the Rmysql.. but just guessing.. after trying
patiently a few more times I got connected to ensembl & vega..
And I must say: what a wonderfull package biomaRt is  !! :)
best
morten

with
 biomaRt      XML   RMySQL      DBI