[BioC] repeated measures in limma?

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 23:02:33 CET 2005

Hi Rob

If memory serves me right, limma thinks all replicates are biological replicates, and one can specify technical replicates using the block argument... I think... it's all in the UserGuide that I don't have with me at the moment, but if you open up the PDF and search for "technical replicate" you should find the relevant section.

Mick