[BioC] Estrogen data error in genelist

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.edu.au
Tue Nov 8 07:42:57 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

There is an updated approach to the Estrogen example analysis. It is at
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/marray/bioc2005/estrogen.html
which doesn't have the problems of the ibc2004/lab3 example.
We have checked it out this afternoon and it works correctly,

Keith Satterley
Bioinformatics  Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research