[BioC] gcrma

Zhijin (Jean) Wu zwu at alexander.stat.brown.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:02:53 CET 2005

> methods(bg.correct)
[1] bg.correct.gcrma   bg.correct.LESN    bg.correct.mas
bg.correct.none
[5] bg.correct.rma     bg.correct.rma2    bg.correct.shift

However, the gcrma functions have been updated in the new release.
You can do

library(gcrma)
bg.correct.gcrma <- bg.adjust.rma

so that expresso can call the one defined in pacakge "gcrma".

Jean