[BioC] vennDiagram error: Error in toptable

Dennis Hazelett hazelett at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 23 18:37:37 CET 2005

I was using limma 1.8.16, but I took your advice and updated to 1.8.22
from R-CRAN. That did not solve the problem (see previous post)
unfortunately. Is there anything suspicious about my TestResults object
or is there more info I can provide? This is perplexing to me. I've
tried running simpler model structures (i.e., one coefficient instead of
three) and various different calls of decideTests() and vennDiagram()
and I still get this message. I recently installed both R and
bioconductor from scratch and have not monkeyed with anything. I use
Debian linux 2.6.4 if that helps.