[BioC] suggestion : new object for exprSet

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Mar 22 10:34:15 CET 2005

I was not aware the exprSet was more generic that I am lead to believe.

Would the information in 'notes' be overwritten by any genuine notes
that the user makes ? This is the reason why I suggested a separate
field but if it is easier to implement with 'notes', I am just as happy.

Thank you.

Regards, Adai