[BioC] boxplot

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Mar 18 20:20:00 CET 2005

That depends on what you did a boxplot on. It could be the values in the
CEL files if you did the boxplot on AffyBatch or it could be the values
of the expression measure if you did it on an exprSet. For more info on
what a boxplot shows see help("boxplot").

One way you can get around the problem with x-axis labels is to suppress
it and then place mtext() as such.

plot( 1:10, xaxt="n" )              # suppress the x-axis

par(las=2)                          # rotate labels 90 degree
mylabels <- paste("Sample", 1:10)
mtext( mylabels, side=1, line=0.5, at=1:10, srt=270 )

Regards, Adai