[BioC] Questions on the typical algorithms or solution in most scientific computation area

Cheng, Bu Qi bu.qi.cheng at intel.com
Thu Mar 17 07:46:28 CET 2005

Hi,
	I am a compiler guy and not familiar with the most scientific
computation. We are doing research work on R language for multi core
processor. Would you like give me any suggestion on the typical
algorithms or solutions in most scientific computation area?
	Such as: What are the most popular algorithms in statistical and
graphical methods for the analysis of genomic data?

Thanks!

Cheng, Buqi