[BioC] New Course***Microarrays Data Analysis with R/S+ and GGobi

sue at xlsolutions-corp.com sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Wed Mar 16 19:19:52 CET 2005

XLSolutions Corporation (www.xlsolutions-corp.com) is proud to
announce  our new 2-day "Microarrays Data Analysis with R/S+ and GGobi"

***Boston, MA -----------------------------> April 28th-29th
***Princeton, NJ --------------------------> April 28th-29th

***San Francisco --------------------------> May 12th - 13th

Reserve your seat now at the early bird rates! Payment due AFTER
the class

Course Description:

Newly developed analysis methods for microarrays data analysis
are often available from open-source (R,Bioconductor, etc)
and can also be used in S+. Thanks to the great flexibility
of R and S languages these methods and tools can be
easily adapted to own data. In this course, we'll review
R/S packages (librairies) for microarray analysis.
We'll also explore GGobi interactive and dynamic graphics
for microarrays analysis, statistical learning methods and
strategies for large data.

This two-day beginner to intermediate course is designed
for people involved in microarrays data analysis with the
following outline:

 - R/S System: Overview
 - Microarray Data; Standards, Data Structures
 - Data Pre-processing and Normalization
 - R/S Packages for Microarray Analysis
 - Bioconductor
 - GGobi
 - Handling Missing Values
 - Statistical Learning Methods
 - Classification
 - Cluster Analysis
 - Inference, Strategies for Large Data

Email us for group discounts.
Email Sue Turner: sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Phone: 206-686-1578
Visit us: www.xlsolutions-corp.com/training.htm
Please let us know if you and your colleagues are interested in this
classto take advantage of group discount. Register now to secure your
seat!

Cheers,
Elvis Miller, PhD
Manager Training.