[BioC] One chip analysis...

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Mar 10 21:59:43 CET 2005

Your mail got through. One way to check this yourself is to check the
BioConductor mailing archives at
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/

I do not think you can do much with one chip. Perhaps some image
analysis problems etc.

But even if you can do some "analysis" on a single chip, what will it
tell you ? You will not be able to separate biological from technical
variation. If you had some duplicated spots on the chip then perhaps
hope to estimate technical variation.

Please give us a more information on your study design and objectives.

Regards, Adai