[BioC] gcrma and custom CDF files : how to make them work together?

Zhijin Wu zwu at jhsph.edu
Tue Mar 8 23:51:11 CET 2005

Hi,

gcrma uses probe sequence information in estimating non-specific binding
so you need the probepackge. You can create the probepackge if it's not
available on bioconductor. The vignette for 'matchprobes" package has
description of the function "makeProbePackage".
  Here's the link
http://bioconductor.org/repository/devel/vignette/././matchprobes.pdf

best,
Jean