[BioC] ReadAffy and hist() labels

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Mar 8 04:13:23 CET 2005

[Please press REPLY ALL next time as this is a discussion list and
others may have some other useful information to tell you]

Do you mean ReadAffy ( R is case sensitive ) ?

raw   <- ReadAffy() # reads all the CEL files in the working directory
hist(raw, xlab="lala", ylab="tralalalalala")

Should do the trick.

Regards, Adai