[BioC] broken links to metadata

Kasper Daniel Hansen k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Mar 4 18:38:02 CET 2005

If you had spend like 10 seconds on browsing the latest messages, you
would have seen that Seth Falcon (who is now responsible for things like
this) has stated that the metadata packages are currently offline for
maintanence. Hopefully they will come back up soon, probably today.

Kasper

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 01:42:34PM -0800, zhifu sun wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to download metadata (such as hu6800, kegg)
> listed on the metadata page of biconductor website.
> However, the files apprently are not on the server or
> the links are wrong. Does anyone know what happened to
> them or who can fix the problem? Is there any
> alternative place to download?
>
> Thanks,
>
> jeff

Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistant
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen