[BioC] Comparision of expression values from 4 different studies

Margaret Gardiner-Garden m.gardiner-garden at garvan.org.au
Wed Mar 2 01:38:36 CET 2005

Dear Srini,

Some meta-analysis references that might be of interest to you are:
1. "Combining multiple microarray studies and modeling interstudy
variation". JK Choi et al.(2003) Bioinformatics. Vol.19 Suppl.1 pg
i84-i90.
2. "Comparison and meta-analysis of microarray data: from the bench to
the computer desk". Y Moreau et al.(2003) Trends in
Genetics(19)10:570-577.
3. "Meta-analysis of microarrays: Interstudy validation of gene
expression profiles reveals pathway dysregulation in prostate cancer." D
Rhodes et al.(2002) Cancer Research 62: 4427-4433.
4. Differences in gene expression between B-cell chronic lymphocytic
leukemia and normal B cells: a meta-analysis of three microarray studies
J.Wang et al (2004) Bioinformatics 20: 3166-3178
5. Large-scale meta-analysis of cancer microarray data identifies common
transcriptional profiles of neoplastic transformation and progression D.R.
Rhodes et al (2004) PNAS 101:9309-9314
6. The rmeta Package in R (Thomas Lumley)

Regards,
Marg

Dr Margaret Gardiner-Garden
Garvan Institute of Medical Research