[BioC] Using BioC+R, UPLOAD and ANALYZE your data with no cost,

Saurin D. Jani jani at musc.edu
Tue Jul 5 21:37:05 CEST 2005

Dear Dr. Gentleman,

It was my mistake, poiting people to a wrong webpage..!

Below page, there is a BioC website and NIH GEO website links.

http://proteogenomics.musc.edu/quickSite/arrayQuest.php?page=home&act=manage

Thank you,
Saurin

http://proteogenomics.musc.edu/quickSite/arrayQuest.php?page=home&act=manage&process=Login