[BioC] Using BioC+R, UPLOAD and ANALYZE your data with no cost,

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 5 20:05:26 CEST 2005

Hi,
  I am not at all sure why so many people think that it is perfectly
acceptable to give no credit for the software and hard work that so many
different contributors have made. Please, do use software that is made
available, but you also have (IMHO) an obligation to give credit where
credit is due. If you are using R, Bioconductor, and limma then you
ought to at least acknowledge this fact on your web-site.

  Best wishes,
    Robert