[BioC] differing versions of limma

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Feb 28 13:24:15 CET 2005

Adai,

I think the release packages become static (in terms of version) after a
bioconductor release has been made.  You can visit the developer package
page to get most recent versions of bioconductor packages.  As for limma,
I'm not sure how quickly the versions make it to the development page, but I
don't think it is typically more than a minor release or two behind.  Gordon
Smyth (much to everyone's benefit--thanks Gordon) is seemingly continually
developing new functionality....

Sean