[BioC] Problems with hgu133plus2

Vitalina Komashko vitalina at spymac.com
Sun Feb 27 05:22:46 CET 2005

Hello Kasper,
Thank you very much for your reply, it really worked. But now I can't access
information from the environments, for example:
> id<-ls(env=hgu133plus2ACCNUM)
Error in ls(env = hgu133plus2ACCNUM) : Object "hgu133plus2ACCNUM" not found
Probably I need to understand where ls(env=xxx) is looking  for .rda file.
Thank you for your help
Best wishes, Vitalina.

On Fri Feb 25 22:09 , Kasper Daniel Hansen <k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk> sent: