[BioC] Loding cel files as a batch in R

S Peri biocperi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 19:01:45 CET 2005

Hi,

I have a bunch of .INT files.  I wrote a python script
to chop the header information and other outlier probe
information from a CEL file and I wrote only the
intensities from CEL files to .INT files.
Now my aim is to collect all the intensities from
these 100 INT files and write a matrix.

I wrote a small function, that goes to a directory
picks up all the .INT files and write a matrix. I
could not write this properly. Could any one correct
me.

Function:
> cycle<-function(file.path=".",file.pattern="*.int")
+ {
+
files.2.process<-dir(path=file.path,pattern=file.pattern)
+ for(file.name in files.2.process)
+ {
+ current.file<-read.delim(file.name,sep='\t')
+ {
+ my_data<-data.frame(current.file)
+ }
+ }
+ }
> data<-cycle("C:\Documents and
Settings\Marray-affy\Database\U133\Bronchial_Epithelia\int\",".int")
Error: syntax error

Please help me.

thanks

S.Peri