[BioC] Query: How to install earlier version of Bioconductor on R.1.9.1

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 22 12:12:50 CET 2005

Old versions of all packages are available, for 1.4 the relevant web
page is:

http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.4/package/html/
index.html

I doubt that any of the getBioC functionality will work for you though
(it might, but I am not able to test it). And you will probably be best
suited to download packages individually (or by using reposTools - the
documentation is pretty explicit).

Some packages may have gotten lost in the move across the US, but let
us know and we will try to reconstruct them and put them up for you.

  Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |