[BioC] error in installing Bioconductor development packages

Tom Shi shitom at ohsu.edu
Fri Feb 18 01:58:06 CET 2005

Hi, I have a question.  When I tried to install the development packages
(by getBioC(develOK=TRUE) )  an error is generated that says :
[1] "Installing reposTools ..."
Error in getBioC(develOK = TRUE) :
default:        targets affy, cdna and exprs.
exprs:          packages Biobase, annotate, genefilter, geneploter,
edd,
(omitted)
all:            All of the Bioconductor p
In addition: Warning message:
error 1 in extracting from zip file
___________________________________

When I tried to run getBioC(develOK=TRUE) again, I get this error:
Error in checkReposTools(PACKAGES) : reposTools is out of date but
currently loaded in your R session.  If you would like to continue,
please either detach this package or restart your R seesion before
running getBioC.

Can you possibly tell me what went wrong?

Thanks,

Tom