[BioC] Gene filtering

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 11 15:31:41 CET 2005

Hi,
  You really need to give us more details,
"my xxx did not work", does not let anyone give you good advice.
As someone just said on the R help list,
  "Imagine that the rest of us are not sitting looking at your computer
screen" :-)

Specific errors/warnings, and the commands issued (cut and paste, not
what you think you did, but what you did)

Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |