[BioC] non-symmetric heatmap colors

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 2 18:35:37 CET 2005

Look at using the breaks argument.  If you do breaks=seq(-3,3,0.1) and
use 59 colors (this is important because the number of breaks and
colors have to match--see documentation for heatmap), you get "black"
centered on zero and red and green symmetrically set around zero (if
using red/green colors, obviously).

Sean