[BioC] biomaRt zebrafish

Georg Otto georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de
Tue Aug 16 18:14:01 CEST 2005

Dear Bioconductors,

I have a question concerning biomaRt.

I am running biomaRt 1.0.4 (which I think should be the newest version)
on R 2.1.0

In the vignette, "Description of the biomaRt package" in chapter 3.11 it is
shown how the command:

mart<-martConnect()
getAffyArrays(mart = mart)

retrives a list of Affymetrix identifiers which are present in ensembl, and
among those there is also the zebrafish array.

However, when I reproduce this, I get a list of Affymtrix arrays, but the
zebrafish array is missing.

My question is now: what happened to the zebrafish array in ensembl? Has it
been removed? Or is this a problem with my version of biomaRt?

Thanks for your help!

Georg