[BioC] simLL method in GOstats

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sat Apr 30 18:54:12 CEST 2005

Hi,
   As Seth said you can use try (or some of the other features of the
exception handling system).
Would it be possible to supply me with an example where it fails - it
might be better to fix the code so that it handles these cases more
gracefully,

thanks,
   Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |