[BioC] Error loading some BioC packages !

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 29 17:09:17 CEST 2005

"Giulio Di Giovanni" <perimessaggini at hotmail.com> writes:

> Dear group,
>
> I have installed R 2010, and "all" BioC packages.

Unfortunately, the current 1.5 release of Bioconductor is not
compatible with the just released version of R (2.1.0).  I'm fairly
sure the errors you are seeing are related to this.

The Bioconductor team is working hard to produce a 1.6 release that
will work with R 2.1.0.  The release date is scheduled for May 18.

In the meantime, you can install the latest devel versions of the
Bioconductor packages or stay with the previous R release for a few
more weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

+ seth