[BioC] tkrplot-error-help

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 29 07:11:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

If install.packages("tkrplot") doesn't work, then don't worry about it -
you don't really need it.  If you have the latest version of limmaGUI (or
affylmGUI), you can just use the regular R graphics device (e.g. Quartz if
you are using a Mac) instead of tkrplot.  See the "Options" at the bottom
of the Plot menu for how to change the graphics device.

James