[BioC] Siggenes SAM analysis with unequal # of control and exp chips

Stefano Calza stecalza at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 22 17:47:02 CEST 2005

Uh... how can it be a paired test if you don't have 2 measures for each unit?

In my humble opinion I wouldn't use a permutation test with such a small sample size, as your simulated null distribution would be quite coarse.

But witn a 2 vs 2, which actually is a n=2 sample size (being paired) I don't think you can do that much statistics.

HIH,
Stefano