[BioC] FW: Error loading 'affy' / 'reposTools'

Belooussov, Anton anton.belooussov at roche.com
Fri Apr 22 16:28:37 CEST 2005

  hello,

  thank you for the fast reply. Actually, i did have the combination
required: R 2.0.1 with BioC 1.5. The 'bug' appeared exactly on the next
day the R 2.1.0 had been released and after i'd installed several new R
packadges on top of my R 2.0.1. Still wonder how did i manage to corrupt
the installer; It should have beeng able to download the correct
versions...
  Now i've tried 2.1.0 + BioC 1.5 and it seems to work.
        Anton