[BioC] help on cdf file

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Tue Apr 19 19:17:42 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am interested in using a reduced number of probe sets of HG-U133plus2,
for example  masking some probe sets, to run RMA for my data analysis. I
guess that I should make all new .CEL files from the original data sets and
a new .cdf file which is modified to fit my new data sets. I am wondering
if there are some easy ways with BioC to achieve that? Do I have to write
some codes with, e.g. Perl, to make the new data sets and a new cdf?

Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated!

JP Jin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x Jianping Jin Ph.D.            x
x Bioinformatics scientist      x