[BioC] exprSet

Jiuzhou song songjiuzhou at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:12:48 CEST 2005

Dear Dr.Robert:

Thanks your prompt response.
Yes, I looked at the vignette in Biobase, and followed the procedure.  It is
not clear, what are originally formats of the  geneCov and  geneData? I also
traced the libary of the geneCov and GeneDatar, the geneCov is phenotype
data, and geneData is gene  expression data. They are wraped by R, not
original one. The data  statement only load data with R format. I am sure
with a way can build a format like geneCov or GeneData, I don't know how to
do it from originally gene expression data and phenotype data.

In addition, I understand the read.table not to creat a matrix, only a
data.frame, how can I creat a matrix directly from raw data? Thanks  again.

Yours

John