[BioC] biomaRt question

Dipl.-Ing. Johannes Rainer johannes.rainer at tugraz.at
Mon Apr 11 14:47:57 CEST 2005

thanks Steffen,
i installed it and i can connect to the database :) ... but i get the
following lovely exception when i test the db:

mart <- martConnect(host="10.3.80.23",user="jo",password="123")
-  Connected to: ensembl_mart_30 -
> getGene(id="201131_s_at",array="hgu133plus2",mart=mart)
Error in mysqlExecStatement(conn, statement, ...) :
        RS-DBI driver: (could not run statement: Table
'ensembl_mart_30.NA_gene_ensembl__xref_affy_hgu133plus2__dm' doesn't
exist)

it seems that i have a littl eproblem with the species, somehow the
"hsapiens" is missing in the table name... any idea why?

cheers, jo