[BioC] Re: justGCRMA and binary .CDF file

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Apr 8 01:53:23 CEST 2005

You need the _probe_tab file. If this is a standard chip, you can find
this on the Affy website.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> <andrew.w.wooster at gsk.com> 04/07/05 5:47 PM >>>
I want to run justGCRMA, which requires both a cdf and a probe package.
The Bioconductor MetaData repository does not contain a package for my
chip.  I do have a binary .CDF file.

I am able to create a cdf package using make.cdf.package();

But how do I create the probe package?  I've tried using
makeProbePackage
() from the matchprobes library.  But this assumes a text datafile as
input.

-Andrew