[BioC] How to analysis the this kind of data set?

Rhonda DeCook rdecook at iastate.edu
Thu Apr 7 17:53:41 CEST 2005

Hi Xiao,

It seems in a design such as this with Treatment and Time, there are a lot of
ways to define 'differential expression'.  You say you're looking for
differentially expressed genes with respect to treatment(a,b,ab).  So, does
this mean you're not interested in any time effects(or any Treatment-by-Time
interactions)?  Maybe you're looking for genes where the three expression
profiles over time are parallel for the different treatments, but one of these
profiles is 'far away' from the other two?

Rhonda