[BioC] Strange signal Log-Ratios with MA.RG

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 16:24:43 CEST 2005

Thank you to all and forgive me,

Simply, lost in the data, I didn't noticed the that bg values where larger
than fg, I already had raw ratios in a column and I made the log...But now
it's perfectly clear.

Btw, I never had the intention to calculate log-ratios by hand, and so I
don't "suggest" to use that formula, simply was a little test I made because
a was losing some data I needed:
In fact, I'm not interested in gene analysis, now.  I'm working on
background signal reduction given by some added solutes, and so high
backgrounds are important data...

Thanks again

Giulio