[BioC] Rgraphviz question

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 19 20:12:58 CEST 2004

I recently upgraded to R-2.0.0.  Using Rgraphviz, I get the following
error (MacOS, graphviz 1.12):

 > library(Rgraphviz) # same error using devel and release versions
 > g1
A graph with  directed  edges
Number of Nodes = 27
Number of Edges = 31
 > plot(g1)
Error in .local(x, y, ...) : couldn't find function "getRadiusDiv"

 > install.packages2('Rgraphviz',develOK=T)
** R
** inst
** save image
Welcome to Bioconductor
	 Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
	 simply type: openVignette()
	 For details on reading vignettes, see
	 the openVignette help page.
Creating a new generic function for "lines" in "Rgraphviz"
Creating a new generic function for "plot" in "Rgraphviz"
Warning messages:
1: Undefined slot classes in definition of "Ragraph": boundBox (class "
boundingBox ") in: .completeClassSlots(ClassDef, where)
2: Undefined slot classes in definition of "boundingBox": botLeft
(class " xyPoint "), upRight (class " xyPoint ") in:
.completeClassSlots(ClassDef, where)
3: Undefined slot classes in definition of "AgNode": center (class "
xyPoint "), txtLabel (class " AgTextLabel ") in:
.completeClassSlots(ClassDef, where)
4: Undefined slot classes in definition of "AgEdge": sp (class "
xyPoint "), ep (class " xyPoint "), txtLabel (class " AgTextLabel ")
in: .completeClassSlots(ClassDef, where)

* DONE (Rgraphviz)
[1] "Installation complete"
 From URL:  http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/package/Source
	Rgraphviz version 1.4.23

Package:              Rgraphviz
Title:                Provides plotting capabilities for R graph
                       objects
                       provide the ability for plotting R graph objects
                       from the graph package
Version:              1.4.23
Author:               Jeff Gentry <jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu>
Maintainer:           Jeff Gentry <jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu>
Depends:              R (>= 1.9.0), graph
Suggests:             Biobase
SystemRequirements:   Graphviz version >= 1.12
License:              LGPL
Packaged:             Mon Oct 18 20:50:01 2004; madman
Built:                R 2.0.0; powerpc-apple-darwin6.8; 2004-10-19
                       14:06:25; unix