[BioC] maBoxplot in v1.4

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri May 28 21:30:40 CEST 2004

> >From the 1.4 web page, I pulled down and executed getBioC version 1.2.58
> yesterday before I executed my test code and provided you with the messages
> I obtained. I guess I'm going to have to break this habit, but I still
> determine whether a package is available by looking at the package list
> under HTML help. I didn't see marray on that page until I explicitly
> downloaded it using the R GUI.

I'm fairly certain that marrayy is indeed getting downloaded by the
default getBioC (and in fact only 'marray' and not any of thee old
'marrayXYZZ' packages - I know though that this wasn't the case a few days
ago, so it might have only been true when you first did this) as this is
what just happened here (and also what is specified by the default
setting).

That being said - there does seem to be something weird with the HTML help
not being updated after getBioC(), I installed one package from "Install
Packages from Bioconductor" and then everything I downloaded via getBioC
is now on the HTML Help.  I'll take aa look at this.

-J