[BioC] Modifying marrayRaw requires marrayClasses ini BioC 1.4

Joern Kamradt jkamradt at nhgri.nih.gov
Fri May 21 20:25:09 CEST 2004

Hi,
I just updated to the bioconductor 1.4 version on a new machine (not having
the old bioconductor version running). I created a marrayRaw file with the
marray package. I would like to modify this marrayRaw file by e.g. deleting
the first 10 rows using command
AZRAWmod <- AZRAW[-c(1:10),]
Each time I try this the program tells me that marrayClasses need to be
loaded but cannot be found in the library.
This command worked just fine in the old bioc version. Any help appreciated!

Joern