[BioC] Mouse array

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu May 20 17:44:28 CEST 2004

Dear Eugenio,

The various packages in BioConductor that are designed to work with
Affymetrix GeneChips will work quite well with your mouse chips. A short
list of packages includes affy, affyPLM, affyPDNN, gcrma. Please consult
the BioC website (www.bioconductor.org) for further information.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> "Macchiarulo, Eugenio" <eugenio.macchiarulo at imperial.ac.uk>
05/20/04 11:30AM >>>
Dear Sir/Madame,
this is Eugenio Macchiarulo, I am a PhD student in Imperial College
London,
in Hammersmith campus, I am working with mouse chips and was wondering

if there is any other program except microarray GCOS that support this
chips.
It looks like you deal only with human chips, can you give more info
on
mouse
chips, web sites I could go, people I could contact please.
Yours swincerely,
Eugenio